Joomla! takes a big leap into the mobile space with a total overhaul of both its frontend design and administrator interface. With the adoption of the Bootstrap framework, Joomla! has become the first major CMS to be mobile ready in both the visitors and administrator areas. Now every website can have mobile friendly content for visitors and mobile friendly tools for administrators.
- Fully Responsive Site Template
- Fully Responsive Admin UI
- Fully Responsive Core Output
Joomla administration has a brand new look and feel, built with the power of Bootstrap responsive framework, along with a touch of the awesome UI/UX work of the Joomla JUX team. Joomla comes ready to go and fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and normal computer screens. The entire backend of Joomla has a brand new look and feel that will improve your workflow with any type of device.
- New User Friendly Interface
- Streamlined 30 Second Install
- Refined Admin User Experience
Spend less time coding and building interfaces with Joomla 3. The Joomla User Interface (JUI) library gives you a standardized backend & frontend interface. LESS CSS and jQuery means you can write less code and the Icomoon font icon library provides a wealth of retina-optimized icons.
- Build a Component with Zero CSS
- Style a Site with 1 CSS File
- Icomoon Font Icon Library
- jQuery & Mootools Ready
And A Whole Lot More!
Joomla 3.0 is a whole new exciting world. We took a little from the top, bottom, and side to create a whole brand new look and feel, along with many other dynamic features; features that bring Joomla to the forefront of the content management system world.
- Incorporation of Bootstrap into a jui media package.
- A new responsive administrator template Isis and interface.
- A new frontend template Protostar built using Bootstrap and updated accessible template called Beez3
- PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database.
- PHP Memcached Driver
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager
- Guest user group present by default
- Saving blank articles allowed
- New administrator statistics module
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables.
- Improvements to Smart Search
- Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistency
- Unit testing in the CMS
- Updated system tests in the CMS
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Create an attractive Joomla image slider with cool 3D slice effects
Allows you to easily create an image slider for Joomla
Fashionable flash + image Joomla slideshow
Show Joomla images in 3D Flash Slide-show
Famous and nice counter module for Joomla
It shows current local time in cities and countries
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt AVIM cho Website Joomla
Tạo bí danh, đường link Joomla bằng tiếng Việt không dấu
Recent Joomla Posts
- D4J Joomla Facebook Photo Stream
- Blue Business a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- Joom Portfolios it’s a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- How to Upgrade your Joomla site with JUpgradePRO from 1.5.x to 2.5.x or 3.0
- How to build a responsive Joomla! Template 3.0 with Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- How to setup SSL for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- How to migrate Joomfish content (j1.5) to 2.5?
- Optimize Your Joomla Site To Boost Performance
- How to make a dynamic – Search Engine Marketing website yourself
- Template BJ Venus for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6/2.5