There are many ways to create a website, and many companies to design website with a lot of Free website templates. However, make a cheap website yourself you able to pay at least a little money to do things right.
1. Choose Language
With HTML, CSS or PHP, JAVA, ASP.NET … What’s the best language to build a website?
First time you need to know:
- HTML - The hypertext markup language is the standard way of presenting data in a web browser. All website use HTML
- CSS – Cascading Style-Sheets, isn’t much of a language, but more as a subset of HTML that can be used to style your websites.
- ASP.NET is a Web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic Web sites, Web applications and Web services.
What is best?
PHP is a general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications. PHP can be deployed on most Web servers and also as a standalone shell on almost every operating system and platform free of charge. A competitor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) server-side script engine and similar languages, PHP is installed on more than 20 million Web sites and 1 million Web servers. Software that uses PHP includes MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress, Concrete5, MyBB, and Drupal.
2. Choose Domain name
A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS).
Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. For example, in the URL http://www.joomquery.com/
3. Choose Web hostting.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called collocation also known as Housing in Latin America or France.
Easy to choose webhost for you with: SEO Guide to Choosing a Good Website Host
More than 6 Years web coder – webdesigner the best of hosting provider I have found is hostgator.com with 4.95$/year easy to pick hosting with
- UNLIMITED Disk Space and Bandwidth
- FREE Site Building Tools and Templates
- 24/7/365 Award Winning Technical Support
at Happy hostgator birdthday 10th 10/22/2012 can get 40% Sales (2.97$/year)
4. Finnaly – Choose web style – web templates
We are happy to share more than thousand Free website templates easy for you to choose and custom it.
If you have any problem dont hurry up – give me a message to Lamvt19792003 (AT) gmail.com - I’ll be here to help you solve it.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Create an attractive Joomla image slider with cool 3D slice effects
Allows you to easily create an image slider for Joomla
Fashionable flash + image Joomla slideshow
Show Joomla images in 3D Flash Slide-show
Famous and nice counter module for Joomla
It shows current local time in cities and countries
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt AVIM cho Website Joomla
Tạo bí danh, đường link Joomla bằng tiếng Việt không dấu
Recent Joomla Posts
- D4J Joomla Facebook Photo Stream
- Blue Business a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- Joom Portfolios it’s a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- How to Upgrade your Joomla site with JUpgradePRO from 1.5.x to 2.5.x or 3.0
- How to build a responsive Joomla! Template 3.0 with Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- How to setup SSL for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- How to migrate Joomfish content (j1.5) to 2.5?
- Optimize Your Joomla Site To Boost Performance
- How to make a dynamic – Search Engine Marketing website yourself
- Template BJ Venus for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6/2.5