Select the Site menu option in Joomla 2.5 back-end. Then down and over to Clear Cache. Here we can select which component cache to clear or select them all. Click the checkbox for each component cache you would like to clear. Now select the Delete button to clear the cache of each selected component. Click additional checkboxes to clear the cache of these components. Select the Delete button. Let’s Purge Expired Cache now. Select the Purge Expired Cache menu tab. Select the Purge expired button. You now know how to maintain the cache in Joomla 2.5.
See this tutorial step by step
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Create an attractive Joomla image slider with cool 3D slice effects
Allows you to easily create an image slider for Joomla
Fashionable flash + image Joomla slideshow
Show Joomla images in 3D Flash Slide-show
Famous and nice counter module for Joomla
It shows current local time in cities and countries
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt AVIM cho Website Joomla
Tạo bí danh, đường link Joomla bằng tiếng Việt không dấu
Recent Joomla Posts
- What recommended WIDTHs for joomla responsive templates
- Template BJ Metis for Joomla 2.5
- D4J Joomla Facebook Photo Stream
- Blue Business a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- Joom Portfolios it’s a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- How to Upgrade your Joomla site with JUpgradePRO from 1.5.x to 2.5.x or 3.0
- How to build a responsive Joomla! Template 3.0 with Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- How to setup SSL for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- How to migrate Joomfish content (j1.5) to 2.5?
- Optimize Your Joomla Site To Boost Performance