This tutorial assumes you have installed and initially configured Joomla and have loaded the administration login page in your browser. Click in the User Name field to select it and enter the default user name. Select the Password field and enter the password for your account. Next click on the Login button.
Now that you have successfully logged in, let’s click on the Administrator user link to access this user record. Once the User Manager record is open we can make changes as needed. Let’s change the admin password. Click on the Password field and enter a new password. Click in the Confirm Password field and reenter the new password. Now click on the Save & Close button. Scroll right and click the Logout link. Now the next time you login be sure to use your new admin password. You now know how to login as the default administrator and change your password in Joomla.
See this tutorial step by step
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Create an attractive Joomla image slider with cool 3D slice effects
Allows you to easily create an image slider for Joomla
Fashionable flash + image Joomla slideshow
Show Joomla images in 3D Flash Slide-show
Famous and nice counter module for Joomla
It shows current local time in cities and countries
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt AVIM cho Website Joomla
Tạo bí danh, đường link Joomla bằng tiếng Việt không dấu
Recent Joomla Posts
- How to display Facebook Album in Your Joomla contents
- What recommended WIDTHs for joomla responsive templates
- Template BJ Metis for Joomla 2.5
- D4J Joomla Facebook Photo Stream
- Blue Business a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- Joom Portfolios it’s a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- How to Upgrade your Joomla site with JUpgradePRO from 1.5.x to 2.5.x or 3.0
- How to build a responsive Joomla! Template 3.0 with Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- How to setup SSL for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- How to migrate Joomfish content (j1.5) to 2.5?