Select the Site menu option in Joomla 2.5 back-end. Then down to Global Configuration. Now select the System menu tab. Scroll down and to the right. Under Cache Settings we can control the site caching like turning it on or off. Let’s select the Cache dropdown list and turn caching on. Select the Cache Time field and change it to 30 minutes. Be careful not to set your Cache Time too high. This may have a detrimental effect on your site. Scroll up and select the Save & Close button. You now know how to enable Caching in Joomla 2.5.
See this tutorial step by step
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Create an attractive Joomla image slider with cool 3D slice effects
Allows you to easily create an image slider for Joomla
Fashionable flash + image Joomla slideshow
Show Joomla images in 3D Flash Slide-show
Famous and nice counter module for Joomla
It shows current local time in cities and countries
Bộ gõ tiếng Việt AVIM cho Website Joomla
Tạo bí danh, đường link Joomla bằng tiếng Việt không dấu
Recent Joomla Posts
- D4J Joomla Facebook Photo Stream
- Blue Business a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- Joom Portfolios it’s a Free Joomla Responsive Template
- How to Upgrade your Joomla site with JUpgradePRO from 1.5.x to 2.5.x or 3.0
- How to build a responsive Joomla! Template 3.0 with Twitter Bootstrap Framework
- How to setup SSL for Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- How to migrate Joomfish content (j1.5) to 2.5?
- Optimize Your Joomla Site To Boost Performance
- How to make a dynamic – Search Engine Marketing website yourself
- Template BJ Venus for Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 1.6/2.5